Arpi’s North is committed to achieving precision in the complex and competitive mechanical construction industry. With over 50 years of insight, relationships, job costing, hands on experiences and successful completion of the most difficult and impressive construction projects in the marketplace, Arpi’s North is the distinguished leader in the Mechanical Contracting industry. We have proudly accomplished projects ranging from tenant fit ups of mall CRU spaces to complete mechanical systems for professional sports complexes, world renowned shopping centers and hubs of international travel.
Arpi’s North has shared extensive knowledge and experience in heating, cooling, plumbing, and life support systems for Northern Alberta institutions, including the Sturgeon General Hospital, Centennial Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies (CCIS), and National Institute for Nanotechnology (NINT).
Our state-of-the-art fabrication facility allows us to use leading edge technology to increase production efficiencies through integrated design processes and controlled plant variables.
The tenure of Arpi’s North in Edmonton has allowed us to participate in the iconic landmarks that have shaped this city and will continue to afford us the privilege of creating new buildings of importance and leading the mechanical contracting industry in our community.
To learn more about how we can partner on your next institutional project contact us today!
Examples of our world class institutional projects includes:
- Allard Hall – MacEwan Centre for Arts and Culture (Edmonton, AB)
- Edmonton Institution (Ft. Saskatchewan, Alberta)
- Islamic Academy (Edmonton, Alberta)
- K-Division Headquarters (Edmonton, Alberta)
- National Institute for Nanotechnology (NINT)
- Centennial Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies (CCIS)
- Enterprise Square, University of Alberta
- Sturgeon General Hospital
- Qikiqtani General Hospital (Iqaluit, Nunavut)
- John Brownlee Building (Edmonton, Alberta)
- Alberta Hospital (Ponoka, Alberta)